Friday, February 12, 2010

Bubbly

A few weeks back Jerry and Debbie asked me to sing at church for their Sunday School class Valentines Date night. Every year they do a special night for all the couples and ask a bunch of people to sing for a little"romantic" entertainment. This year a few of us could do it and I was excited to dust off my guitar and get back singing again! I have missed leading worship since we lived in DC so tonight was really fun! I NEVER ever post this kinda of stuff but talking to my Mom today I told her I would post it so she could see. I have serious "issues" about putting myself out there on the internet for all the world to see but I am just gonna have to get over it huh?:) Anyways it went pretty well. I definetly started out a little rough but by the chorus I recovered...keeps you humble:) When I got there to sing my friend Mark Vaughn had brought his djembe drum and I was thrilled for him to join me! He did a great job! Thanks Mark we will have to play together more often!!!

4 comments:

Cari said...

I'm so sad we missed it! You are great.

The "W" Family said...

Wow Becky I'm impressed, that was so good!

Rebekah said...

I MISS this!! Reminds me of school! Thanks for sharing :-)

Becky said...

thanks girls:) I