Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Thank you Granny!


The other day I was talking to my Mom in Target and Abby was with me. As we were walking through the clothes section Granny heard Abby say she liked a dress and Granny just insisted on buying it for her:) Granny wanted to get a little something for her for being so brave during her allergy testing that she had done earlier that day. ***let's just say 54 pricks in the back of a 7 year old that normally has to have 4 nurses hold her down during 1 shot was definitely a challenge:) She did awesome though--she really surprised us but I think the fact that she got to watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs during the test made a HUGE difference! -note to self: bring along a DVD player when she gets her yearly shots;)
Anyway,
Granny I wanted you to see the dress and see how adorable she looked today at school! We love you and thanks for this special treat, she loves the dress a lot!

No comments: