Sunday, January 31, 2010

You Can't Touch This!

Lately Greg and I have been introducing the kids to some "old school" music and Reese really loves MC Hammer! Pretty hilarious huh? He also has a liking to Kris Kross and Pump Up the Jam:) Abby is more into musical sound tracks like the song from Funny Girl --Don't Rain on my Parade! (very different taste:)
Anyways the other day I was driving with Reese and he says:
"Mommy, sometimes at night when I'm going to sleep I sing, "da na na na da na da na you can't touch this!!" (roll with it ok? It's hard to type singing;)
Anywho, while he was telling me this he was dancing so funny and I tried to get it on camera (while driving) and I did the best I could! ~no Greg and Dad I didn't wreck, yes I know how dangerous that is and no I won't do it again;) Does that cover it??? Ha!

Enjoy---he's a funny kid!



No comments: