Friday, January 01, 2010

Wii with Maw Maw and Poppa!



The other night we had Maw Maw and Poppa over for dinner and some friendly competition playing Wii:)
The kids couldn't wait for them to get there and I made the mistake of telling them early on in the day that they would be there at 5:30! Now since both Abby and Reese can tell time I was getting pretty annoyed hearing..."3 MORE HOURS!" Yikes....I learned my lesson--tell them a few hours before and NO earlier:)
Anyways we had a great dinner and then got right to it! It was so fun watching the kids play M&P in every sport (baseball, tennis, archery, wake boarding, bowling..etc:)
It was so funny watching Maw Maw play too (especially in wake boarding:)---she really gets into it! I also got some video of them playing and Abby is intense! It's pretty funny!
Greg and I have gone round and round about getting a Wii. We just don't want to get something just because everyone is getting it and we don't want them to get way into video games! So after much discussion and prayer we felt it was something we could enjoy as a family and monitor closely. So anyways I say all this to say we are happy with the purchase and have already enjoyed a lot of friendly competition;)



No comments: