Monday, January 18, 2010

My Sister!


Me and my sister....love you Coop!

Christi and the kids---notice Reese's hand..lots of drama with the cut hand:)

We took Christi roller skating and Reese was super grumpy--here he is not wanting to skate!! He needed a nap in a BAD way!!!;)

Crazy skating girls! Abby told Aunt Christi that she was the craziest Aunt ever---Abby's right! Christi's a blast and I'm so glad my kids got some quality time with her!!!


Friday night my sister, Christi, came to town for a visit! I was so excited to spend sometime with her! We packed in alot of stuff --lots of visiting, shopping, playing Wii--Just Dance:) went roller skating and had alot of good food! The kids absolutely love Christi and were constantly wanting her to play with them! She took them for a bike ride to feed the horses and played alot of Wii--thanks Christi they had a blast:) Chris and I also had some quality time together without the kids which was so wonderful! I so wish she lived closer but am happy to get all the time I can get with her!!! She had to leave tonight and I already miss her! Can't wait to see you again Sis!

1 comment:

Jill Vaughan said...

Glad you had a great trip with your sister!