Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Granny!


Happy Birthday to Granny! The kids got robes from Granny and PaPa and they just had to try them out after their baths....very cute kids:)

Kisses...

Granny opening gift from us

Don't know if you can see what's written on the bag but it says Jarrod....we gave Dad a hard time about buying her a bracelet from there because of the silly commericals they run on TV! Mom thought it was pretty funny:)


For the first time in a long time we were able to spend the day with Granny (my Mom) on her birthday! It ended up pretty much being a whole day celebration--which is as it should be:)
I got up bright and early and baked her a cake then she opened our gift to her which was a gift card to Coldwater Creek. I wanted her to open this early so I could take her shopping to spend it! My Mom actually hates to shop but I wanted her to go get herself something special! She has been working really hard on her diet and is looking so good I wanted her to get something new to wear to celebrate her victory! Well anyways she did find a hot pink sweater (very cute and looks great on her) and an adorable pair of shoes that I just happened to get a pair too...happy birthday to me? hehe!
When the kids got home from school we played a little then headed out for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. We all ate really good, too good actually:) Then we came home for cake and ice cream---it was a great day! Thanks for coming down Mom and Dad! Mom, I really loved getting to be with you on your Birthday...I am so glad you were born!!:) ~thank goodness or there wouldn't be a ME.....Ha!! just kidding:)

No comments: