Thursday, January 07, 2010

The Bangs are Back!


The moment of truth!;)

Get out of my face MOM!!!

Abby and Kristi after the cut---looks cute huh?

What do you think???:)

Tonight Abby and I both got hair-cuts! I have been trying to talk Abby into cutting her hair off for some time now but every time I strike up the conversation she breaks down into tears so I have given up on that:) I did tell her that we still had to get trims every now and again and she agreed on an inch or so--hey that's something right?;)
Well she ended up getting about an inch and half cut and she really wanted bangs again so I caved and told her if that's what she wanted then I was ok with it. When Kristi (our hair stylist--she's awesome:) cut her bangs she just started to glow--it was very cute!
I also got some bangs cut and cut off 4 inches of my hair! I have been growing for all most a year but I just couldn't handle having no style to my hair for any longer!!!!! It is still pretty long but now has more personality:) Everyone needs hair with some personality don't ya think? Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bangs Abby! They look awesome!