Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Special Time with Reese


Reese skiing---really cool game! It felt just like skiing.

I got schooled in air hockey.....7-2 ~I didn't even try to lose either:) Ha!

Reese showing us he didn't need any help reaching the pedals---he's getting way too big!

Greg helping out a little bit---Reese was ok with that! Anything to be with Daddy:)

Me skiing---this is as close to skiing as I will get this year folks! So sad! Now how did I end up marrying a guy who wasn't obsessed with skiing like me??? God only knows!!!


Saturday Abby's friend Hailey had her birthday party (which she LOVED:) It was a Rockstar party and they got all dolled up, painted their nails, sang karaoke and danced--she thought it was awesome!! So while Abby was having all the fun we decided to take Reese bowling. When we got there it was super packed and was really loud (remember Reese has tubes so everything is way louder than it used to be) So anyways he didn't want to bowl anymore or he couldn't bowl because he was holding his ears. I even tried putting toilet paper in his ears but that didn't help a bit and he looked ridiculous:) We ended up talking him into playing a few games in the game room there and it seemed to appease him--he didn't mind that trade off ONE BIT;)
Greg and I had a fun time spending time with just him and I know he will remember the day for a long time! I told him we would try and go bowling again but before we go I will buy him a pair of ear plugs---he thought that was a grand idea!

No comments: