Monday, January 04, 2010

Lunch Date


The ice cream gang!

Abby, Gabbie, Paige and Natalie (Paige's little sister)

Saturday Abby's friend, Gabbie, who just moved to San Angelo:( came into town to visit some family for Christmas. While she was here we were able to meet her and Abby's other friend, Paige, at Chick-Fil-A. We had a great time catching up--even though it's only been 2 weeks since they moved...although it feels like a lifetime:)
We are so sad she had to move but are very happy her Daddy has a job! Also most of Gabbie's family lives here in town so we are gonna get to see them pretty often!
I remember when I was a kid and my close friend moved away...it was so sad and to this day I will never forget her! I am very thankful though I am close friends with Gabbie's mom because I know we will be able to keep in touch a ton easier that way! You will be missed--come visit again soon:) ~and don't worry Tanya I will take a road trip down there sometime too;)

No comments: