Friday, January 22, 2010

Weekday Silliness!

This week has been...well typical I suppose. We have had company in town for the past week and a half so we haven't been in our "routine" or whatever you want call it:) These days with the kiddos in school and stuff we are a more like a family that flies by the seat of our pants-which isn't bad it's not predictable! Anyways I got a few cute snap shots of the kids doing this and that this week and thought I would share. Enjoy!




Reese on the loose with the camera....you never know what you'll get but I thought this one was cute.

The Triple Deluxe---I got a nasty plastic burn on my elbow during this ride...ouchhh!!!!

Reese taking his boots off after Cowboy day at school

Abby taking Tuff (Maw Maw and Poppa's dog) for a ride on the swing. She and Reese want a dog SO bad --I'm not sure how long we can hold off!!!!:)

No comments: