Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snowing again???

This is our 4th snowfall of the winter here in Texas!!! We woke-up this morning to snow covering the ground and it didn't stop ALL day. Tonight they said on TV that we had over 8 inches of snow. That's crazy!
After the kids got home from school we immediately got all our snow gear on (which takes forever and is such a total beating) and we headed outside to play! Check out these pictures- we had a blast! Tomorrow Abby's school is canceled and Monday she also has off.... yeah for 4 day weekends! Let's have a snow party!!!! Come on over:)


Bring it!!! You boys are so going down:)

You don't see this everyday here in Texas--very pretty!

We had a snowball fight so we built these awesome forts---finally I get to use my snow skills-ha! Used to play in the snow all the time when I was growing up in Kansas City but here in Texas my skills have been getting rusty:) ~no worries though it all came back to me. Notice the peep holes in our fortress...pretty sweet huh?

Greg came out after work and helped Reese with his fort--boys vs. girls!!

Ready to go!!!

After I had been outside with the kids for 2 hours I couldn't feel my feet so I went inside to make dinner. While I was inside Greg and the kids made an insanely huge fort that you could walk into! Greg you rock! You can't tell here but it's over 4 feet tall!!! Wonder how long it takes to melt?---too funny!

No comments: