Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Valentines Box


The finished product....well maybe:)

I love the XOXOXO touch--too funny!

Notice the hearts that bounce offf the box....very creative Abby!


Abby came home from school yesterday and told me she had to decorate a box for her Valentines party on Feb 12th. Now normally one would wait a few days to begin since we have 2 WEEKS to get it done but not Abby girl---she didn't waste a minute and had so many ideas my brain hurt even thinking about it! Well it's been 2 days now and she has covered every square inch of the box and it looks beautiful! She says whoever has the best box with the most color and creativity wins a prize. So you can image how our little artist has taken her Valentines box to the next level....oh Mrs. Piland is not gonna believe this one:) Abby told me tonight after I "thought" she was done with the box that tomorrow she plans on adding a few more touches to make sure she has plenty of color! That's my girl--if you're gonna do it you might as well go all out:)
-oh also Reese started his Valentines box tonight and has many plans of his own....I'll post some pictures of it when he's done---should be interesting!! Ha!

No comments: