Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sleepover Mayham!

*THIS POST IS NOT CRUISE RELATED* ~just thought I would clarify:)

Tonight Abby and Reese got to ask a friend over to spend the night. Abby asked her lifelong (since are SO old:) friend Hailey and Reese asked Brayden his friend from Angel Land (preschool). Brayden had never spent the night away from home so he just stayed until bedtime, thankfully Reese was tired and ok with that:) They had a full night of festivities planned and I wasn't sure we could fit them all in! We sure tried and I sure tried to stay on my toes:) Here are some pictures of the night....enjoy!

Kids Dinner~
The kids picked hot dogs, mac and cheese, watermelon and Doritos....dinner of champions:)

Greg working on the tent. The kids tried but then decided they needed a little help from Greg:)

Ready for the movie--Return to Neverland (Peter Pan is still cool apparently:)
Notice the fans...it is so hot here today that we are keeping a fan near by! I am ready for Fall!!!!

Brayden and Reese

Abby and Hailey

When the girls were 4 years old (remember they are lifelong friends:) -they actually have been friends since birth) anyways they drew this picture together way back then and decided to decorate their tent with it...very cute! ~I was surprised Abby kept it all this time!

Good night....yes, Misty and Shane we got the girls to bed by 10pm--we're rock stars we know:) haha!

2 comments:

Misty said...

I never knew about that picture... too cute! :) Hailey had a great time. Can you give me the name of the devotional you read at breakfast? She told me all about it on the way home.

Becky said...

sure the book is called The One Year: Did You Know Devotions 365 days of Trivia, memory verses, and fun devotions by Nancy S. Hill. I think my Mom got it at Costco actually...go figure, she gets everything there;) So glad to have her, we have missed you guys! She such a joy--thanks for sharing her:)