Sunday, November 07, 2010

Happy Birthday Abby!

Saturday Abby had a roller skating birthday party and it was a hit!  She was so excited and was so happy to see that almost all her friends she invited could come!  She is a super skater and was happy to find out that most of her friends were pretty good too.  Greg was in charge of taking pictures while I skated (he tore his hamstring playing co-ed softball but that's another story for another day;)  Anyways he did a good job capturing all the fun (even some of the adults were having a good time too:) 
opening gifts

group picture

honoring the birthday girl in the center of the rink...she seemed uncomfortable:/

Hokey Pokey

My friend Angela fell down...funny but she hurt herself.  I felt bad for laughing:/ Sorry Ang:)

Skating Abby

me Angela and Jason
~where ya going Jason?

Good morning birthday girl!!!

the usual...cupcake breakfast for your birthday

lava lamp...she has been wanting one forever!

lunch at Cracker Barrel

Littlest Pet Shop house thingy:)
Skating with her friend Addy

yep that's right that's me skating so fast that I'm a blur:) 

not sure....kinda creepy but cool all at the same time!

The only picture of Abby and me skating together
Abby and Peighton

silly kids

Birthday cake....she picked an ice cream cake (I didn't have to make one this year:)

Abby, Gabbie and Addy--friends from school

Emma and Peighton---friends from church

the girls going to town!

for the record this picture was staged:)  Angela and I were the best skaters out there--ha!  For real we were;)

Poppa got some skates on...he wasn't half bad:)

Angela and her daughter Gracie--Skatetown had these cool walkers for the kids

No comments: