Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tuff's Puppies

Tuff had puppies with a sweet little puppy named Abby Girl.  Debbie and Jerry let Abby girl spend the night a few nights while she was in heat (so weird:/) and I guess they were successful because now they have these precious puppies to show for it:)  I love hearing Debbie and Jerry tell the story of Tuff and Abby Girl during their days of "physical attraction" :)  It's hilarious...ask them the next time to see 'em it's great (sorry D&J;) Anyways the kids have got to see the puppies twice since they were born. The first time Abby says they looked like tiny mice and they were not allowed to touch them.  The second time she couldn't believe how big they had gotten!  This last time they had the chance to hold the puppies and Abby and Reese loved Zaccheus, the rut of the litter.  This is so like Abby to love the downtrodden, the weak one that needs her special attention...she's so sweet like that.  Now Reese he's super compassion and so sensitive to people and their feelings BUT I can't imagine him liking the tiny one I figured he like the biggest one that was sitting on the little one:)...he's been known to one minute admire a bug/grasshopper and the next minute it's crushed under his shoes!  Well anyways I haven't haven't gotten to meet the puppies yet but I sure hope to soon.  Greg and I have been throwing around the idea of maybe buying one of these puppies for Christmas (shhh:) We'll see though...it's a big commitment for ME so be praying for the kids that their Mommy feels like taking on another responsibility real soon;)


so tiny!

I think Zaccehus is the black and white one?  Debbie am I right??


So gentle...

No comments: