Monday, November 01, 2010

Playing Catch-up!

Oh I am so very far behind and feel so overwhelmingly stressed lately that I am shocked that I am even on here:/ BUT I think I will feel better when I get caught up on here so here ya go...
Check out what we have been up to lately...
FYI as soon as I get a bigger chunk of time I will post on the Rangers WORLD SERIES that we went to on Saturday night...oh it was so wonderful and I want to do it justice:)
Reese's actual Birthday he picked out this baseball cookie cake

waking him up on his birthday

not wanting to wake up but as soon as he remembered what day it was he jumped right up:)

He got a Josh Hamilton jersey, a Cliff Lee t-shirt and a pillow pet...he was VERY pleased:)

Thursday my college roommate came into town for a quick visit.  Here we are at the kids school watching the monster parade.

Every year at Halloween time the Kindergartens each make a homemade monster  costume and then they get to parade through the halls...here is Reese he is a "Go Rangers/Boo Giants" monster:) ha!  For the record he thought of it himself--promise! :)


Thursday night my cousin, Chelsea, came into town to go on our S.S. camping trip.  We had a great time and I will have to  post about that trip later...so glad she could come down for it!

No comments: