Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Rangers World Series 2010

I can't believe I haven't had a chance to post about game #3 of the World Series that we got to got to on Saturday night but honestly I have been so busy watching baseball that haven't had time! Ha!
We have been up to our necks in baseball, not just the Rangers either:)  Reese had his baseball tournament the SAME week as the World Series.  Really?  I'm not sure what they were thinking but man oh man it made for a crazy week for us!  
The World Series was well, AMAZING and we were blessed enough to get to go to the only World Series game the Rangers won...YAY!  
Now as all of you know the Rangers did not win the whole thing and the Giants (who are the Giants?:) won the World Series--BOO!  But I can still say with great pride that I am proud of our boys and man was it awesome to see all of Texas absolutely gushing over the Rangers!  So fun!
Greg and I were so thrilled to see people wearing Rangers stuff in October....that never happens!  
I believe that this year begins a LONG road of play-off/ World Series for the Rangers and we are ready for it!
Now for the WORLD SERIES experience...  Greg and I decided that we MUST bring the kids even if they couldn't appreciate it to the fullest and even if we could sell their tickets for about 800 bucks a pop!  The experience was priceless something we will NEVER forget.  I am so happy we all got to go together and like I said before I am so happy for Greg and his family that I could burst!  They have been waiting and waiting for this day and that I got to experience this with them...well that is just so very cool!
We got some great pictures of us at the game.  The kids did so great and they really got into it.  The energy was crazy exciting and the kids couldn't help but partake:)  Abby was throwing the claw and Reese was waving his towel with the best of them:)  No matter the outcome the Rangers are still #1 to us and we can't wait for Spring!

The walk to our first World Series!

Ready for some baseball!

We didn't have tickets next to Debbie and Jerry (Greg's parents) but we did run into them before the game! How fun!

We are serious about baseball, can you tell??:)

Rangers World Series 2010 



Such a fun picture....look at those faces!

If you would have asked us in the spring if we would have been standing here posing for this picture we won't have believed it!  Love it!

World Series Banner!  Doesn't it look pretty??

1 comment:

Angela Roberts said...

yay! Fun!! but now baseball is over :(