Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Granny!

My whole family!  (p.s. my Mom is in a sling because she just had shoulder surgery...she is doing excellent and will be pitching in the majors before we know it;)

Statue and the table my Dad made

"Little Disciples"
This weekend we were able to go to Kansas City to celebrate my Mom's 60th birthday! (sorry Mom I had to tell your age on here:)  My Dad planned a surprise party for her on Saturday night and tons of people came over to my parents house to celebrate my wonderful Mother!  Dad ordered food, a cake and cleaned the whole house (props to Dad:)  We had a great evening hanging out and the whole family was able to be there so I know my Mom was thrilled about that!
My Dad also had this amazing statue made for my Mom called "Little Disciples". He made the table it is displayed on, including the stained glass...WOW!  My Mom loved it and was thrilled there were 2 girls and a boy sitting around Jesus (one for each of her precious children:)
So glad we could make it home to be there with my Mom!  Love you Mom!  Happy Birthday!!  You don't look a day over....35---sorry you do look older than 25;)

No comments: