Monday, January 03, 2011

Let it BEGIN!

We have been waiting ALL day for our granite guy to come and start demolition on our kitchen...well he never came.  For good reason but still he never made it (one of his kids fell in a fire...so yes, it's a VERY good reason:/
Well he called and said he would start tomorrow morning and would be done by Wednesday...we are keeping our fingers crossed...he has 4 kids! Yikes!
I took some picture of the craziness in our house...just look at these and you will feel better about your house--promise:)

my kitchen is now in my dining room!

yep, made homemade play dough and monkey bread today..it was fun:) NOT!  (yes, I just said not:) ha!

before picture of kitchen

before back splash

before island (he is gonna make it bigger so I can roll out cookie/cinnamon rolls and stuff:) yay!
Stay tuned it's gonna be awesome!!!!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Can't wait to see the "after"!!

Oh, and I totally think "not" should come back! :-)