Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's Official!


Well it's true I did it! Did what you may ask... well I pierced my nose....now this is no small feat for a girl like me....a drama queen or whatever they may call me....I tried once before a few years ago and I passed out 4 times....yes 4 times and Greg thought I would never do it again...but look at me I did it! It was nothing according to childbirth:)
Above is my best friend Stacey....she got her nose done a few weeks ago and I was inspired to try again....so she went with me today and held my hand the whole time......and no I did not pass out this time...I was so brave as Abby would say! Below was for me the worst part having that needle....big one I might add... sticking through my nose....but it only lasted a second and I was done! Thanks goodness! It wasn't long and I had a smile on my face!

5 comments:

Krista said...

You are an inspiration!! Maybe I will actually get my ears pierced soon...

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I think you should keep the needle as the piercing. hehehe:) Cool, very cool. I've wanted to get mine done for so long. My mother in law wants to do it too, so maybe we will get it done soon together.

lata - jen :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Becks!!!!! Glad you had success this time. Maybe after a few kids, I'll be brave enough to handle the pain of another piercing. :) Can't wait to see it!

TKB said...

Wow- I am so impressed- you have definately defied the idea that once your a mom you aren't considered cool. I don't know- you look pretty "hip" to me!
:) Beth
Call us- if you get a chance!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Being a mom IS cool! It fits you!

Kim