Friday, December 15, 2006

Good Times!


After we opened gifts we ate shrimp boil which the kids love because we throw the food on the table and eat with no plates....they laugh the whole meal:)
Then I really wanted them to watch Charlie Brown Christmas which I watched as a kid and really love...they as you can see thought it was great...whatever happened to good cartoons?...i tell you what they sure don't have any cartoons these days that talk about Jesus Christ....man that's a shame! Whenever you ask Abby and Reese what Christmas is all about they say Jesus and sometimes they start singing Happy Birthday to Jesus....I think that's pretty good for a 2 and 4 year old to know the real reason of Christmas!

1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I love Charlie Brown Christmas! I also love the picture of Reese and Abby watching it so closely-although i don't have kids-yet-I do have the Charlie Brown Special ready and waiting. Have fun in Kansas!
Susan