Thursday, December 21, 2006

We are in Kansas City!



Yesturday morning we flew in to KC and have been so busy since I just got a chance to blog! We are having a great time and as you can see the kids love playing with PaPa...they are eating these gummy snack things called gooey eyeballs...I don't quite understand why someone would like to eat those but the kids love 'em!
Last night Trevin (my sister's son) came over to play and the kids were crazy...wrestling and jumping around it was nuts...but it was also so great to see them together it's been too long...we are excited to spend the next two weeks with everyone we have missed them!
Today we got up and went over to one of my friends from youth group and she has 3 kids and they all had a blast playing together....it is so weird to see all of us with kids...I still feel so young even though I am almost 30...wow I can't believe that!
.....We are going to the Nutcracker tonight put on by the KC Ballet I think Abby will really like it....luckily Reese is staying home with PaPa I think they will have alot more fun not going don't you think?

No comments: