Monday, December 25, 2006

The Real Christmas....

Finally it's the big day! We have had so many "early" Christmases that I think the kids were a bit confused but oh did they have a great time! Last night the whole family got together and we all exchanged presents. As you can see the cousins had a ton of gifts...it was out of control and Greg and I have no idea how we will get them back to DC. The kids have had so much fun playing together..sadly everyone has seemed to pass around the flu and we are sure hoping that we don't get it next! Today we all just hungout and played with all the toys...I must say i am just as excited about the toys as the kids....when you are a stay-at-home mom having new toys is so great! I hope everyone has had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I'm glad to know that you are moving back to Texas. We hope to see you sometime!