Saturday, December 23, 2006

We have been Cultured!

Update on the Kansas City Ballet....well I wasn't sure how Abby and Trevin would like it with no words and all but really they did great!
She was sitting on my lap asking a ton of questions about what was going on and I had NO idea for quite awhile so my sister who had seen it before was our narrator...probably bugged the people around us but at least we knew what was happening! I kept asking Abby if she wanted to be a ballerina but even after 2 hours of dancing she still says no...I can't say I really care all that much since I am not much of a dancer:) But she did keep saying she loved all there outfits...so maybe we can just pose a ballerina's...I think that sounds pretty good we'll save alot on not having to take the actual ballet classes:)

No comments: