Friday, December 29, 2006

Mom's Scooter...

My Mom got a scooter a little while ago and all Greg and I have done is make fun of her:) I hope all of you are famliar with Dumb and Dumber the movie because it is so hilarious and in the movie there is a scene where they are riding to Colorado on a scooter and it is freezing and they have snot frozen to their faces...well anyways that is all we could picture everytime she talked about it but today we ate our words....this scooter is awesome...we rode it for quite awhile and the kids had a blast! We got a picture of all of us riding and then the last picture is a picture Greg photo shopped from Dumb and Dumber and we put my parents faces on it...it's pretty funny.....kinda creepy but still pretty funny...this is what Greg and I do in our spare time:)

1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

That is hilarious! I am laughing out loud! Now the question is, are you going to buy one when you get here to Texas! Now that would be awesome!!

Happy New Year!
Susan