Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day!


"Santa, you shouldn't have!"

WOW these are a bit more annoying than we anticipated:) ...good job though kids --really!:)

"For ME???"

Sadly we already returned this Jasmine dress-up outfit today. We got her a scooter
---I guess she isn't "into" dressing up as much--who knew? (she was so sweet about it though
...she's so kindhearted!)

The best remote control car ever---really...it goes faster than my car! ...ok I'm kidding but it's pretty fast!

Well on Christmas the kids never changed out of their pj's if that tells you anything about our day! We had so much fun--we slept in and spent the day playing games, watching movies (Greg brought out Reese's mattress into the living room and we all cuddled:) we also went over to Maw Maw and Poppa's to get our stockings---the kids were kinda confused why Santa left them toys over there- but they didn't ask too many questions so we were in the clear:) The kids loved opening gifts of course, but they really seemed to enjoy watching Greg and I open the gifts they picked out...it was sweet! For the first time I am really starting to see us getting some traditions in place that the kids really love! I think from here on out Christmas will get more and more important to the kids---with them both getting older it seems to get more fun for us too:)
...did I mention I L-O-V-E Christmas???

No comments: