Saturday, December 15, 2007

Girls Night!



Last night Abby and I had our friends Jill, Bailey and Nadirah come over for a girls night! We made homemade pizza's, Christmas candy and watched High School Musical 2. Abby has been wanting to watch this movie for months now and could hardly wait to get it started! After making all our candy we finally sat down to watch the show and WOW this movie is super corny, but SO good all at the same time:) I mean really- you know you wanted to break out in song and dance in the middle of your high school cafeteria---admit it!! (I know I did :) )
So....
****I recommend this movie for your next girls night*******
NOTE: Your husband will not like this movie and will only make fun of it every time they walk through the living room! (I speak from experience!)

No comments: