Sunday, December 09, 2007

Denver Aquarium




Watch out Reese!!--crazy hungry sting ray jumping out of the tank!---notice Greg's hand pulling Reese back...way to go Greg!

This is my sister---she was all about feeding these guys--she smelled the most like fish when we left....she's the weird one in the family:)


This past Wednesday when we were in Colorado we decided to take a "ski break" and head to Denver for some fun! We decided to go to the aquarium and it's now one of my favorites! We have tons of pictures but I thought this part was really fun--as you can probably see this is a feeding tank for the sting rays. They would come right up to you and completely cover your hand and suck the little fish out from between your fingers--I "heard" it was a really weird feeling--I did not partake in the feeding personally:) because that's super gross but I am so glad my kids could enjoy themselves:) (Everyone smelled like fish when we left--yuck;)

I have so many great pictures from this trip and I plan on getting a slideshow together as soon as my parents send me all their pictures---so I am waiting on you Dad---you don't want to keep the people waiting do you?? -only kidding!
So check back soon!

**15 days till Christmas-do you have your shopping done?**
...it's OK, neither do I!

No comments: