Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Abby and Reese chatting....

The other night I witnessed a pretty funny conversation between Abby and Reese.
Abby has been talking about St. Patrick's Day and leprechauns at school and she was telling Reese about it.

Abby- We made traps to catch the leprechauns at school for St. Patrick's Day.
Reese-What's a leprechaun?
Abby-I don't know but I know they're green and they wear a hat.
Reese- oh.. oh you mean like those guys that fix our toilets?
(this is where Abby and I die laughing) What?????

I have NO idea where he got this idea we have never had a green plumber come to our house.....he is such a character!
The funny thing is he wasn't telling a joke he was serious and only started joking around when we started laughing!
Anyways I thought this was a blog worthy conversation.....I don't want to forget a thing!:)
Aren't kids precious? I love how they think!

No comments: