Thursday, April 02, 2009

April Fools!


Abby loving the jello!

Reese just kept sucking on that straw---he thought it was pretty funny!


So I really wanted to do a little something for April Fools Day for the kids but everything I thought of would have either confused them or brought them to tears! :) (I used to pull a few pranks back in the day!)
Anyways I had such a hard time thinking of something and was ready to give up when finally I heard about putting jello in a clear glass with a straw and then when they tried to drink it they wouldn't be able to get anything up the straw! (ok so it wasn't much but at least I did something right?:)
Well--it turned out perfectly--they didn't even notice it was jello and both were confused! I then yelled April Fools and Abby started laughing and said, 'Oh, man you got me!"
~I think as time goes on I will grow to love April Fools Day again but for now we'll keep it simple!
I didn't even pull a prank on Greg! What is happening to me? I used to be so fun!!!!!;(


~Greg told the kids that when he was a kid his mom came to wake him up for school on April Fools Day and told him it was a snow day and he could sleep in! He said he was so relieved that he rolled over and went back to sleep! (I think he wasn't thinking because snow in April in Texas would be a phenomenon!) Anyways he of course caught on pretty quickly and was a bit bummed going to school that day!:) Good one Debbie!
*Honestly if I would have done that to Abby I think she would have started bawling---she's in an "I don't like school" phase! She does like it, by the way, she just likes me better....what can I say???:) hehe!
I would love to hear if anyone had a good prank pulled on them or vice versa----just leave it in the comments section. I will be taking notes by the way:)

No comments: