Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's Rangers time again!


One happy boy! Baseball season here we come!

We had some good seats!

Eating---this is also an American pastime! (at least for our family:)

Last night we all went to our first Rangers game of the season. We really wanted to make it to opening day but Greg had to work and honestly we probably couldn't get tickets anyway!:)
It was so nice to be back in the stadium and even though we lost (due to the pitching) they still always put on a good show! Reese woke-up yesterday ready to go and it was very hard for him to wait all day! He put on his jersey and talked about eating nachos with Daddy for hours! It was hilarious! We ended up having to get two nachos (that was dinner for some of us:) that's for you Greg!) and a hot dog for sweet Abby! ~this made the kids very happy!
I am very excited the season has begun and I am hopeful that this season will be great (no matter how negative people have been about the Rangers!)....actually we love them so much we are going again on Friday! In case you didn't know I am married to probably one of the biggest Rangers fan in the world! I love to watch Greg (and Reese) during baseball season---he loves this game and it makes me love it too! I have really enjoyed getting to know the sport and I'm proud to say I can name every player and position and can hold my own on a little baseball trivia;)
Growing up I was not a baseball fan so it's been fun for Greg and I to have our "thing" we love together.....we love us some Rangers and will be there when they make it to the World Series!
Watching the game right now 15-4 Rangers......hey you never know this might just be our year!
~We must remain positive and stop the negativity!!!!!!:)

No comments: