Monday, April 13, 2009

Eden Isabella


Eden and I at my sister's house

Over Easter weekend Greg, the kids and I made a whirlwind of a trip to Kansas City to meet my brother's new baby girl-Eden Isabella. She (of course) was even more wonderful than we could have imagined! She is so sweet and cuddly and a major wiggle worm-I got to feed her and hold her forever--I was in baby heaven~Greg says he's glad I got my baby fix:) ~thanks Greg!
We left after Greg got off work on Thursday and drove all the way to KC that night. We spent Friday and Saturday and then had to head home on Sunday. I know it seems a bit crazy that we drove all that way for just two days but we weren't gonna be able to make it to KC again until late summer. I just couldn't imagine waiting that long to meet our sweet Eden--now Abby has a fellow girl cousin...FINALLY! (as Abby says:)
We had a great time with family this weekend. We did alot of relaxing, eating, chatting and egg hunting! Abby and Reese were so excited to get to Granny and PaPa's--Reese tells us on the way to KC, "I like Granny and Papa...I love them...they're great!" On the way home Abby says out of the blue, "Oh Mommy I smell like Granny and PaPa's house...I love that!" So precious!
I hate that we live 10 hours away but am so glad we are able to stay close and connected to them dispite the distance! We love you guys!
~I will have to post again to get in all the great pictures we got this weekend--gotta love when PaPa takes pictures! Thanks Dad!

*I have tried to load more pictures but keep getting an error 400 message....what does that mean? Anyone in blogger world know? HELP!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Great picture! What a cute baby--who's is she??? Just kidding! :)We are so happy you guys got to come down and meet her too! Let us know for sure when the next visit is, we love seeing you guys!
Kim