Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Reese's First Red Sox Game!


Made it to first ready to steal second--look at him in his batting gloves...so cute!!!
Last year I had to assist him in putting on his gloves but this year he does it all by himself--actually I'm not allowed in the dugout anymore:( He's getting too big!!


Greg is his third base coach so here Reese is running to his Daddy!

Abby supporting the team!


Saturday was Reese's first game on the Red Sox and he had a great game! He hit a double, played center field (like Josh Hamilton who plays for the Rangers-which made Reese very happy) and was "baseball ready" the whole time---over all it was a great game!
Every time I watch him play it just amazes me that he is just 4 years old! For his age he is VERY into the game and keeps very focused and understands the rules! It makes me think he might have a future with baseball....maybe not the major leagues:) but definitely many more seasons-- maybe high school ball!???
Anyways--I love the picture of Abby in her Red Sox shirt and hat--isn't she the best big sister cheering Reeser on?--she's the best and super adorable;)

No comments: