Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy BIrthday MawMaw!


Grandkids surprising Maw Maw on her Birthday! They are nutty!


Ok I am really late here Maw Maw--sorry but I still wanted to blog about your birthday:)
Maw Maw turned..uh...27:) on October 15th (she was very young when she had Greg and Doug...VERY young;)
Anyways the day of her birthday she was kinda sick so I piled all the grand kids in the car and we when shopping for the most "chocolaty" cake we could find! (her favorite...everyone's favorite;) We then surprised her with it at her house and the kids sang to her--sadly they sang the wrong version of Happy Birthday--their version is: (I'm sure you have heard it:)
Happy Birthday to you
You live in a zoo
You look like a monkey and you smell like one too!
~not very nice huh?
Thankfully, Maw Maw has a good sense of humor and she just said, "Well, If I look like a monkey then you all do to because people say we look alike all the time!" :) Good one Maw Maw!
Well, we hope you felt special Maw Maw because you are--Happy "late"Birthday!!
Finished off all that cake yet???
~You know in our house it would have been gone in ONE evening!
I have a philosophy about that--when it's your birthday you have one day to eat all your cake because on your birthday calories don't count! Great philosophy huh? It works...it's not true BUT hey it's only your birthday once a year and I am a BIG fan of birthdays:) Did I mention my birthday is in 5 months?? hehe! (that was for you Jerry:)

No comments: