Thursday, October 08, 2009

Incredible Pizza


Getting ready to play...nice face Reese!

they got just a "few" tickets....hehe!

mini-bowling....he didn't play long but I just love this picture!

I hit the ticket jackpot....they just kept coming!

Reese was driving and he was so intense-it was hilarious....let's just say I am glad he doesn't drive for another 10 years! Scary!:)


Last night we took the kids to Incredible Pizza (basically it's the Disney World of Texas...in their eyes;)
Greg and I decided we would reward them for good behavior at school for the first six weeks. We have been so proud of the way they have been obeying their teachers and we have gotten stellar reports from each of their teachers in the past few weeks! It makes a MaMa (and Daddy:) proud to know that all her labor has NOT been in vain! So I know they might disobey at home from time to time:) but it makes us so thrilled to hear they are honoring the Lord in their behavior when they are not with us!
We had a great time playing all the games and had a blast getting tons of tickets! Greg and I got the kids an unlimited game card and whenever we could Greg and I played this jackpot game and we kept winning! It was hilarious how many tickets we got....the kids were thrilled! They both got some great prizes and couldn't believe how much they got! (Greg and I don't gamble but we figured out last night that we had the "touch"--we made the machine run out of tickets:) Too funny!

No comments: