Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

March 12th was my 33rd Birthday!  I'm still not sure what I think about 33...I wish I was 23 still but then I'd be pregnant with Abby and have to start all over with being a new Mom, no thank you:)  I liked 32 ok but 33 seems alot older for some reason...weird right?  
Anyways I had a great birthday.  We celebrated all week so that was super fun!  We actually celebrated so much that Abby said, "Mom, we've celebrated you're birthday enough!" Ha...there's never too much birthday my darling...never too much:)
I'm "kinda" into birthday's can you tell?
Thursday night before we left for KC the kids and Greg took me to Reata.  YUMMY!  It was insanely good...I ate toooooo much!  I'd like to say it was worth it but knowing how much I have to workout to burn off those calories it's just a beating!!!  I hate working out! (it may seem like I do but really I would rather be doing a million other things) Do not be deceived!! ha!
Anyways I also got to celebrate on Friday morning for breakfast (2 good friends of mine surprised me and took me out for coffee/breakfast--so sweet) and for lunch (Debbie and Jerry took me to lunch before we left)
 I am so blessed.

Check out the pics and I'll tell ya more:)






My sweet kiddos....they got me gifts with their own (hard earned:) money
They only get $4 dollar commissions a week...supposedly thats super cheap (according to Abby) because some kids at school get $20!
WHAT? I only get $20 blow money every 2 weeks....kids are so SPOILED these days;)
Sorry kids you got do ALOT more around the house to get 20 bucks!!! A LOT MORE!!

My BIG gift!  Greg wrapped this gift on Tuesday and made me suffer until Thursday night.... horrible, just horrible:)

oh YAY a new guitar case...I really needed a new one!  He also got me Apple TV.  It's very cool.  Thanks babe!

Dinner at Reata

close-up:)

Went on the roof of the Reata where they have outdoor eating/bar.  It was awesome!  This was Reese's attempt at taking our picture...:/  good try Bub

Abby's attempt;)

Sweet Lady's attempt sitting at nearby table feeling sorry for us:)  thank you lady.
It's bright but it will do!


Breakfast/coffee with great friends...coffee makes me happy. (decaf that is...I've given up caffeine)
Someday I will blog all about my love of coffee.  It's an event, a time to enjoy it's goodness and the people you partake of it with.

No comments: