Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Dad

We are in Kansas City for a few days (kids too) to visit Dad. Got to see him today and he looks amazing! I can hardly believe he was as bad as he was before! He looks like himself!! Yay!
It's also my Birthday today so what a great gift ya know? Very happy.
Oh he also got his trachea out!! Praise the Lord for such fast progress!!

Although....tonight Mom got a call from Dad after we left the hospital.

Dad is having chest pains. He's scared. Mom's scared. We're ALL scared!!!!
Mom and Greg are heading to the hospital now...I have to stay with the sleeping kids.

PLEASE pray that this is nothing and that Dad doesn't catch any infection in this rehab Center. He wants mom to take him back to St. Luke's (where he was before) because he feels so much safer there! Poor Dad! Will this ever end?

I was planning on getting some blogging done but it just never seems like it's the right time.
Will life ever return to normal?

Oh Lord place your hands upon my Dad now and protect his heart! Heal him completely!!

No comments: