Thursday, April 13, 2006

Abby the artist!

well I would love for each of you to be looking at some funny pictures of the kids but this crazy site won't upload my pictures...I seriously hate computers....Greg says I need to claim down but I just seem to always mess them up...oh man does that date me or what?....I am sooo old that I didn't have computers when I was a kid...hehe! anyways yesturday we met Greg at the park in DC right by his work and had lunch and played during his lunch hour. the kids and I love the park...it's getting really nice up here and man are we glad!
Ok about Abby being an artist...well yesturday we were on the way to church and the traffic was crazy (of course) and I hadn't looked back at the kids for a while and then I hear Abby say," look mommy I put whiskers on Reese." I turned around and to my horror Abby had colored all over Reese....no guys I am not kidding....it was all over his face, arms, legs, insides his ears, between his fingers and I'm sure I missed a few other spots. I knew I had to not laugh....and I didn't well at least without Abby knowing it...I turned around and for about 5 minutes I could not turn around to look at them I was laughing so hard I couldn't let her see....I guess what really kept me laughing was that Reese just sat there....no expression nothing....he just let her do it....he is so laid back it's hilarious....I wish I could say I got a picture but we were late for church and as we ran in I was trying to wipe him up...sadly she used a marker that doesn't come off...so he went into class with whiskers! Poor guy!

No comments: