Sunday, April 09, 2006

We love weekends with DADDY!


On Saturday night something very funny happened...Abby asked Greg to dress up like a reindeer and by reindeer she means put on a crazy oufit and dance like a man man... so Greg tells me to put on Johnny Cash, "Get Rhythm" which is the kids favorite song and he runs out of the bedroom dressed like a "reindeer":).....Reese and Abby loved it....now Greg wasn't too happy about the picture I took but I had to share it with you all....he is the greatest dad and does the funniest things with them all the time! So I hope you all enjoy his outfit...I know we did!
Well this week we start all the fun easter crafts and we will begin to read all about Jesus and his last week before He died. Abby has been very interested lately about hearing about Him and how He died for her. I am excited about her enthusiasm and pray she soon understands all about His love for her.
I also added two pictures of the kids. Abby wanted to dress up like Daddy and in the other one Daddy did Reese's hair...we love these pictures!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Okay, that pic of Greg dancing with the kidos is priceless! What a sport for letting you put that up on the site. I got your voicemail a few days ago. I called you back, but I'm not sure that I have the right phone number. Can you email me the correct one? Talk soon! Love you mucho!