Friday, April 07, 2006

Oh the funny things kids do!

well I have been trying to put more pictures on here for you guys but I have not been very successful....as I said before I will get better!
Reese here is dancing at mainly music and looking so big! I wish you all could get to see first hand all the personality this little guy has...it's unbelievable. He likes to pretend he is falling over and say, "Woahhhh!" He likes to make you believe he is really about to fall..then he laughs because he fooled you! He's a trip....


Here Abby decided she wanted me to put her hair in a ton of ponytails...now you all this is a huge thing for Abby.....she really didn't like me to put anything in her hair for a long time...but recently she has gotten girly about it...which I must admit is a thrill for me:)
So anyway she loved it and thought she was just beautiful...which of course whe was:)
She also tonight got her hair-cut and she sat so still and loved every minute of it....she looked up at me while the lady cute her hair and said,"Mommy you need a hair-cut bad." I guess it's coming up on the days that my daughter keeps me looking in style...wow I didn't think it would come this soon....I think Greg and I are in for it....this girl stuff is going to be whip! :)

No comments: