Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'll get better at this I promise!



well I must say I am proud of myself....I never really get into this computer stuff but I feel that it will be a good way to keep all you guys updated! I am sure you all know that Abby and Reese are both so big now but I'll tell you how old they are anyway...Abby 3.5 and Reese 17 months. We can't beleive how much they are changing!
Well to start this blogging stuff I will tell you about our day...we went to see Greg and have lunch with him...we meet at a local coffee house and the kids love it! (especially the whip cream off the tops of our drinks!) I must say it is so great to go see Greg throughout the day because sometimes it seems like forever until he gets home and the kids love to play with him! It is gonna be hard to really say much everyday because the kids nap for about half of it it seems but I'll really try to give you details....I guess you'll have to be patient with me as I get better with time with each of these entries!
In the picture Abby is giving Reese a big hug....in the morning they love to sit on the couch and cuddle...it's so adorable that I seem to take a picture everytime...but how can you resist the times they are loving each other to get it on camera? I must say Abby and Reese mesh pretty well but of course they have their times and it's hard not to laugh...they fight so funny...so silly...but sooo serious for them!:) Maybe I should get them fighting on camera?...maybe a good laugh could be had by all!!
Well tomorrow we are hoping for park weather....keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: