Saturday, April 22, 2006

Silly Kids!



This picture of Abby really really cracks me up...Abby wanted to get dressed up like a "reindeer" again and daddy dressed her in this! She is so precious and is about as funny as me...no really it is scary to see all the stuff she does like us....like today she says to Granny on the phone that "she was freaking out!" I must admit that we say that all the time! Also in this picture notice Reese in the back ground he is looking so cute...he loves to play with Abby and minutes after this picture he was dressed up just like her!

I also wanted to show you all this cute picture of Reese playing ball. He thinks it is so fun to hit the ball off the Tee. I must say it has shocked Greg and I to see how interested Reese is in playing ball....Abby really didn't show much interest until lately, but we are really excited to see his interest...I can't wait till little league days!!

No comments: