Friday, October 13, 2006

Burke Nursery

Today we went to a Pumpkin Patch and it had a ton of slides and rides for the kids! I couldn't believe how much stuff there was to do....we were there 3 hours and just made it through the whole thing once! Abby and Reese were crazy running all over not knowing what to do next...it cracks me up how Reese just does everything Abby does even if he is not big enough. He followed Abby up this big slide in the picture and had no fear at all he just went right down after her....and Abby well she acts like she is 12 or something all independent and all! I was so glad to get the kids to this pumpkin patch because I love the Fall season and wait all year for the Fall Festivals!! I have so many pictures from today so I will have to do a couple posts to share the whole experience with you! Enjoy!

No comments: