Thursday, October 05, 2006

Goldfish spill!

Reese got into some trouble the other night when we found him jumping up and down on all the goldfish he spilled! I think he was really just trying to get a few to eat because he was quickly trying to get them to the table after he realized they were all over the floor....Abby came running into me telling me goldfish were everywhere and as Greg and I turned the corner is was a sight! Reese had the guilty but happy face on and he was very unsure of what to do next...so he sat down on and started eating...(while Greg and I tried to keep in the laughter)....Reese is such a nut...but I know he has learned it is a whole lot better to eat the goldfish than pick them up off the floor one by one!....(which took forever by the way! )

1 comment:

Cakes by Faith said...

what fun!:) hey~ at least goldfish don't stain anything right? those are the fun moments... well, in hindsight at least:)