Friday, October 27, 2006

Party! Party! Party!

We had a little family party tonight for Reese because if you don't already know, it is his Birthday today! Anyway we are having a party for Abby and Reese in a week or so when all the grandparents get in town but we wanted to do something today too....so we had a little shindig on our own! We ordered pizza (Reese's favorite) and had cupcakes and opened a few gifts! I think after the whole day he figured out something is going on here...I am getting gifts too...wow this is cool! I just loved seeing him open the gifts. He got play dough from Abby and trains from us...he was soooo excited he carried the trains all night. After the party we headed to the mall and let the kids play at the indoor park area they ran around like crazy and before we knew it it was almost 10:00...wow we were partying so hard we lost track of time:) Well I hope you enjoyed my little blog tribute to our precious Reese...I can't imagine our family without him he's the best!

No comments: