Friday, October 27, 2006

A Few of Reese's Favorite Things!

I wanted to make today special for Reese so I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday....and with his limited vocabulary:) he told me play dough, painting, choo-choo and Daddy lunch....so that's what we did! First we got the paints out and him and Abby had alot of fun...I now remember though why we only paint every once in a while...Reese gets paint everywhere:) After that we got out the play dough and all he wanted to do was make balls and then cut them up in tiny pieces...so I guess that was fun for him! Then we headed to the "big toy store" as the kids call it and played with the Thomas the Train table. We then met Daddy for lunch at Chick-Fila which the kids really love! So all and all I think he really had a fun birthday... and Abby asked tonight when her "favorite things" birthday is?...I loved that...I really love birthdays and want to make it a special and all about celebrating them so I hope he felt as treasured as he really is!


No comments: