Thursday, October 12, 2006

Look at this One!!

How cute is this?...poor Reeser is sick this week with an ear infection and he has been a bit out of character from his crazy silly self....and so today I walk into the room and Reese is laying on Abby's lap and she is scratching his back...how sweet are they? I am a sucker for the
" lovey-dovey" stuff so I went running for the camera...I was able to get the picture and I am so happy about that!

*Also I thought I might comment on what Reese is wearing around his neck he has wanted to wear all the lay's (not sure how to spell it:) we have around the house and he has been wearing them everywhere we go...so I guess he is just wanting to be ready for a Hawaiian party just in case someone has one sometime! He is always the one ready for a good party! (that's my boy)

No comments: