Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Cleaning!

Abby helped me clean the bathroom today and she did a great job. She loves to mop the floor and I thought it was so cute how hard she was working....she said she was sweating after we got done...I guess she would with all the hard labor I subject her too!

Also I wanted to tell you something funny Abby said the other day....whenever I am driving or someone does something well kinda "stupid" I sometimes say, "you're killing me" or "are you kidding me" well not too oringal but to Abby she has never heard those sayings before....well anyways...once after I said you are killing me she turned and said to Greg, "Daddy, you're dying myself!" We laughed so hard because she totally changed the whole thing but made it say the same thing....how weird that she knew what words to put where! I tell you we have a genius on our hands.... but what parents doesn't say that?:)

No comments: