Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Abby's First Day of School!




Today was Abby's first day of pre-K! I can't believe she is already that old but she sure is ready! She was so excited she couldn't go to sleep last night and this morning she was pretty eager to get her backpack on! She told me she had lots of fun and spent most of the time playing with her friend Hailey. She said her favorite thing was reading time and she also got to go on a "letter" hunt... she found something that started with the letter B--a book! Yeah Abby! Her teachers are Mrs. Becca and Ms. Leah-she said they were so nice and that they made her take a nap! (she said she didn't fall asleep and she told me that it was ok...she didn't get in trouble:)
I think she is gonna have a fun year and Thursday is show-n-tell ---she has to bring something that starts with the letter A---she is already looking all over the house for what to bring!

2 comments:

TKB said...

So Cute! Glad she had a great first day. Bella had fun too, she ran to the van after school and her first words were, "It was awesome!" Praise the Lord.
Beth

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Duh! I don't know why I thought she was already in school. I kept thinking "Why has Becky not posted yet!" Yeah for Pre-K some of my best friends were made in pre-k. Seriously we are still friends. Have fun! :)
Susan