Thursday, September 20, 2007

Starbuck's Fun!






Something near and dear to Greg and I is coffee:) No, really. In college Greg and I hungout at a local coffee shop everyday--sadly we were very much like the show Friends where you wonder if any of them have a job--Greg and I both at the end of the school year had a running tab we just paid off before we left town----oh how I miss the days of no responsibility:)
Well anyways since both the kids were babies we have taken them to Starbucks and today during Greg's lunch we took Reese for a special date! It has been bittersweet with Abby going to school-we miss her so much during the day, but for the first time I have gotten alone time with Reese and the time has just been precious! I forgot how easy it was having one kid---it's a ton easier to do everything...(I guess it's because there are no siblings to fight with:)

No comments: